Magical thinking often shows up in our dreams when we attempt to solve a problem that has roots in our subconscious or communicate with parts of ourselves that are unable to communicate effectively during waking life. The dreamer may be the magician, but there is usually somebody else involved making it more likely that somebody else can teach us something about ourselves which we need help understanding.
Dream about having magical powers tips
1) If you have a fantasy about magical powers, remember that it is just a fantasy. It is not accurate, and the reality of your life is what it is at this moment. Fantasies are fun and can help keep your mind occupied during boring or stressful times, but they should be taken as such and a dream definitely won’t grant you magic powers.
2) If you believe that having magical powers would make your life better, dream only about the good things that would come with having them – how you could use them to protect those who need protecting, heal those who need healing, etc., but do not think about how these abilities would impact others as well as yourself. Having magical powers is very selfish, and you shouldn’t consider taking them from anyone else without their consent.
3) Understand that even if you did have magic powers, they would not last forever. Magical beings of all kinds are only here for a short while before they disappear or die out entirely and magical objects lose their power once the designated time has passed. Even spells cast on humans will come undone eventually and leave the human with no memory of what happened in the given period. There is no such thing as immortality when it comes to having magical powers, so enjoy them while you can but you need try to find ways around this rule because it powerful work.
4) Do not attempt to mimic any magic tricks you might see on TV or at a magic show. Even if you succeed in pulling off the illusion, any magic powers that may come with them will disappear as soon as you tell someone about it. Remember – silence is golden, and only those who believe you have magical powers without knowing the trick behind it will be able to see what’s going on. If you want people to see what’s real, it has to happen naturally through no actions of your own, so don’t bother trying to force anything because magic spells require hard work.
5) Be careful when sharing your fantasies with others, and remember that not everyone might understand why having magical powers would be such a great thing for you. You can talk about it as much as you want, but they might think that either something’s wrong with your mind or that you’re just wasting your time dreaming about something that is not real. Talk to someone if you think there might be some underlying problems in your life but do it for their sake, not yours. If they are the ones who are worried about how you spend so much time on this fantasy, don’t tell them it’s just a dream because they’ll never understand.
6) Avoid comparing yourself and any magical beings or characters from books, movies, or games. You are human, and even magic exists in some other form somewhere else in the universe, it is not easy to have it. What humans have already established for themselves through technology and science. Do not try to convince yourself that you’re better than anyone else because you can do magic. No one will ever be able to do anything that everyone in the entire universe cannot eventually learn to do.
7) Take some time for yourself every day and read about all the things that magic isn’t. It is easy to get lost in fantasies of having magical powers. Still, it’s even easier to forget what they are once you find yourself believing everything you see online or hear other people talking about. There are countless websites with content specifically made for those who have a fantasy of being special just because they have magical powers. Make sure to take advantage of all this information so that your dreams can become that without any hardwork of ever becoming a reality.